Cullman County District Attorney
Please carefully read the following instruction:
1. We do not accept partial payment or set up monthly installment payments. No Exceptions.
2. We do not make change!! If paying in cash, be sure you bring or send the exact total amount of the payment due.
3. Make your payment in one of the following ways: (NOTE! We do not accept any personal checks):
- In Person: Exact amount in cash, money order or cashier's check.
- By mail: Send a money order or cashier's check made payable to "Cullman Worthless Check Unit" to:
Worthless Check Unit, 500 2nd Avenue SW, Room 203, Cullman, AL 35055
- Credit or Debit: A 7% convenience fee is attached to all electronic payments made to nCourt, the company that provides
this service. You may pay online atwww.cullmandapay.com or call 1-877-748-6252. You must provide your case information in order to pay through nCourt. Active warrants will be recalled when the payment has been verified by our office.
Office hours: 8am-4pm. Lunch 12-1. Please make payments by 3:30 pm.